Trends in Environmental Law (3-24-2016)
The materials from this March 24, 2016, CLE seminar are available as a digital download in a ZIP file.
- Notes on Innovations and the Endangered Species Act: HCPs, Mitigation, and Conservation Agreements panel discusssion (Zach Zipfel, Martha Williams Carolyn Sime, Sonya Germann
- Methods for Shifting Environmental Liability (Mac Smith and Jacqueline Papez, both of Doney Crowley in Helena)
- Prehearing Matters for Contested Cases (Benjamin Reed, Assistant Montana Attorney General)
- Ethical Considerations for the Environmental Law Practitioner (Jack Connors of Doney Crowley in Helena
- The Future of Wildfire Management in Montana (Mark Phares, Legal Counsel for Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation)
- Clean Power Plan: Montana Updates and Perspectives (Panel Discussion by Frank Crowley, Mike Uda and Anne Hedges